webcast on riak_core?

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:11:37 EDT 2011

Fellow Riak Core enthusiasts,

Here's my first post on Riak Core, another one soon to follow.  This mainly
goes over my fork of J. Newland's rebar_riak_core template which I've added
to and named "multinode."  Basically, the multinode template allows you to
get a Riak Core based cluster up-and-running quickly.  Those with a keen eye
might notice that it looks suspiciously like the structure found in Riak :)

Please, especially Basho guys, offer comments and criticism.  The last thing
I want is to confuse matters with bad info.

https://github.com/rzezeski/try-try-try/tree/master/2011/riak-core-first-multinode

-Ryan

P.S.  +1 on a Riak Core webcast that touches on some of the finer details.