When's the PBC API going to be brought up to snuff?

Jon Meredith jmeredith at basho.com
Wed Apr 6 16:54:23 EDT 2011

Hi Bryan/Jon,

Thanks for the feedback on the PBC API.  I attended Bryan's talk at Erlang
Factory so had already taken onboard some of his requests.

We've added entries to our internal task tracker to investigate adding the
suggestions in your emails.  We also have tasks logged for improving bucket
properties over PBC which is another pain point.

Hopefully the work will take place soon, barring any significant
distractions.

Jon Meredith
Basho Technologies.