When's the PBC API going to be brought up to snuff?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at mailrank.com
Wed Apr 6 17:12:30 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Jon Meredith <jmeredith at basho.com> wrote:

> We've added entries to our internal task tracker to investigate adding the
> suggestions in your emails.  We also have tasks logged for improving bucket
> properties over PBC which is another pain point.

Many thanks, Jon. Please bear in mind that the examples I extended were just
the first two I could think of - as you know, the REST API is considerably
more subtle and feature-rich than PBC. That said, the combination of
conditional PUT and GET and bucket properties would probably hit 70% of the
common cases I find myself wanting.