webcast on riak_core?

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:40:21 EDT 2011

Everyone,

https://github.com/rzezeski/try-try-try/tree/master/2011/riak-core-the-vnode

Here's my latest on Riak Core.  A post about implementing a vnode.  It comes
complete with a working application to parse incoming access log entires,
generate statistics, and query in real time.  Let me know about the
confusing parts so I can fix them.  Next up I plan to talk about building a
coordinator.

-Ryan