100-node EC2 cluster

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:03:04 EDT 2011

Reid,

I love it.  I'll have to find an excuse to try this.

The only point I'll nitpick is your use of the word "master."  Someone might
think that if that node goes down so does the whole cluster.  I'd just call
it the initial node.

Finally, I love the look of your blog.  Simple, clean, easy to read.  I
might completely rip it off in the future and use it for my own if that's
ok?  I'll change the color, of course :)

-Ryan