PBC API: Generating key for an object

Ishwar ishwarsridharan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 05:56:19 EDT 2011

Thanks Joseph. I'll take a closer look at the mailing list archives before shooting a mail to the list.

The code that you pointed to is in Erlang and is muchly cryptic :)
Is there a python equivalent, or is the logic explained somewhere so that I don't misunderstand the erlang code?

--
Thanks,

Ishwar

Just another resurrected Neozoic Archosaur comics.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mojosaurus/sets/72157600257724083/