Multiple representations of an object with GET

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Fri Apr 8 08:48:39 EDT 2011

Riak does not automatically convert content-types for you. As far as it's concerned, the content of your object is opaque.  To do this, you would need to implement your own webmachine resource and either install it into Riak, or put it as a small application in front that uses the riak-erlang-client.

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/