C++ Riak client?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 16:46:54 EDT 2011

I've been writing a bit of code in Haskell to push data to Riak, and the
bindings are pretty easy to use (Thanks Brian!), but getting penetration at
my company for Haskell is going to take a little time.

As such I'm just wondering if anyone knows of anyone working on a protocol
buffers version of a Riak client in C++, or if this is going to be something
I'll have to take on.

I've found a few generic looking C++ projects that use Boost's asynchronous
IO stuff with protocol buffers to make an RPC system, but I'm not sure if
any of those are implicitly compatible.

Guess I'm just looking for a pointer...

Dave