C++ Riak client?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 19:43:06 EDT 2011

Spent a little time poking at this today... Kind of surprised that there was
no message defined for PingReq or for listing buckets.

I realize these messages really have no usable payload, and just sort of
have a tag and length, but for completeness it kind of feels like they
should be there.

Of course I'm not a Protocol Buffers expert in any sense, so I can't say
whether this is a normal kind of choice or not.

Dave