Updating bucket search schema

Gordon Tillman gtillman at mezeo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:11:09 EDT 2011

Rusty thanks very much,

I'll give that a try today.

--gordon

On Apr 12, 2011, at 09:07 , Rusty Klophaus wrote:

Hi Gordon,

You should be able to run "search-cmd clear-schema-cache" as step 3, instead of restarting the cluster.

This clears the schema on all connected nodes. (I stress "connected nodes" here because if a network partition results in an unreachable--but still running--node, then that node will continue to use the old cached version of the schema.)

Best,
Rusty