SV: VB: SV: Slow inserts

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Wed Apr 13 09:41:22 EDT 2011

Jens,

That's great to hear!  Also, if you still want to use HTTP, setting the "disable_http_nagle" option to true in app.config should improve request latency.  See http://wiki.basho.com/Configuration-Files.html#disable_http_nagle

Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies, Inc.
http://basho.com/