RiakSearch question

Rusty Klophaus rusty at basho.com
Wed Apr 13 12:52:59 EDT 2011

I'd recommend that you download a pre-built binary or a code tarball from
http://downloads.basho.com/riak-search/CURRENT/ rather than pulling code
from github directly.

The code on github is the latest development version of our software, and so
it may have bugs or build problem that we haven't found yet. (For example,
recent changes in riak_core result in a timeout error when you try to run a
search using the latest code.)