building on FreeBSD?

David Leimbach leimy2k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:29:49 EDT 2011

I've checked out the branch for the last riak release, made a few
modifications to the downloaded rebar.conf files for riak_kv, and one
adjustment to the erlang_js/ebin/.app file (forget whole path), and it looks
like I now have a tarball I can build on FreeBSD, and run some very basic
tests against.

Pretty cool :-)

Dave