Random questions

siculars at gmail.com siculars at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:31:48 EDT 2011

(Standard disclaimer applies, to the best of my knowledge, ymmv, bla bla)

Headers:
8KB max.

Read your writes:
Use dw param to ensure everything is persisted n times. Let your client retry if it comes back w a 404.

Locks:
Don't exist in riak. Either implement higher up the stack or use dw settings. Also, don't do use riak for applications that need locks.

Cheers. Alexander.