riaksearch + mapreduce cannot query more than 20K entries

Grant Schofield grant at basho.com
Fri Apr 22 09:01:42 EDT 2011

You need to increase the amount of memory allotted to the JS VMs, the relevant setting is js_thread_stack in the riak_kv section of your app.config. I would suggest increasing this to 32 or 64 to start, you may always want to increase the heap size as well as the number of VMs. You can find more information on the settings here:
http://wiki.basho.com/Configuration-Files.html

Grant
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies