How to install an erlang module for use with map reduce

Grant Schofield grant at basho.com
Fri Apr 22 11:15:37 EDT 2011

There is a good description of how to do it two ways here:
http://contrib.basho.com/usage.html

You can do it on the fly, but for most purposes adding the add_paths directive to your app.config in the riak_kv section ({add_paths, "/path/to/modules"},). Riak will load the Erlang modules located in that directory.

Grant
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies

add_paths directive to your app.config in the riak_kv section will tell Riak to load the Erlang modules located in the director you specify.