Accessing existing obj in pre commit?

Jeffpk jeffpk at nphos.com
Sat Apr 23 01:28:27 EDT 2011

Well, I worked around my last issue and I'm looking at risk again,  in order to use the disambiguating logic I want I need to do a pre commit validation that involves the new state that is being committed and the old state that is currently stored. I believe couch gives you both of these in pre commit but it seemed from the docs that risk only hand you the candidate state?  Is there an efficient way to access the existing state from inside the pre commit hook?

Sent from my iPa