Structure of riak_object:get_value result

Mikhail Sobolev mss at mawhrin.net
Thu Apr 28 17:50:16 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to write a map function in Erlang.  As far as I understand,
the function must have arity 3 (according to the wiki) and the first
parameter is the actual object (corresponding to the given bucket/key).
To obtain the value of the object, I use riak_object:get_value function,
however I'm not sure about the structure of that value (wiki does not
seem to say anything about it).

Could somebody point me to the right place to look at?

Essentially, I'd be looking for sometihng that says: "here's a JSON data
structure, and this is how it looks an Erlang term".

--
Misha