Riak, RSpec, and Ripple

Jesse Zamora xtremekforever at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 14:45:52 EDT 2011

Hey,

I've been working on figuring out how to create tests for my Riak database
using RSpec and Ripple. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find
documentation or even a tiny tutorial on it. Does anyone have any tips on
how to create RSpec tests that use Ripple? I want to use Factory Girl too,
but as they say, one step at a time.

So anyway, say I have a class User like so:

class User
   include Ripple::Document

   property :name, String, :presence => true
   property :email, String, :presence => true
   # and more fields here, whatever is needed
end

How would I create a RSpec test for this that can employ a Riak database???

Thanks,
Jesse L. Zamora