scp data

Fyodor Yarochkin fyodor.y at armorize.com
Tue Aug 2 08:12:24 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 4:43 AM, Jonathan Langevin <
jlangevin at loomlearning.com> wrote:

> If using that method, instead of riak-admin reip as mentioned, are you able
> to scp the result to another machine for restoration, without any issue?

yep. I am also able to move the data from riaksearch to riak (back and
forth) this way, with the only difference that indexes don't get replicated
(if I get data from riaksearch and move it to another riaksearch node)
unless you install riaksearch on the bucket before you "restore" the data.

hope it helps,
-Fyodor