In-Memory Performance

Matt Savona matt.savona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:50:27 EDT 2011

Oh wow. You're right...thank you /very/ much for catching that. I
don't know what gave me the impression that the default was R=1 (could
have sworn I read it somewhere). Can't wait to try this out when I get
into the office tomorrow hopefully it speeds things up a bit.

I'll post some revised numbers once I run my test again.

- Matt