Heart

David Smith dizzyd at basho.com
Wed Aug 3 09:29:07 EDT 2011

Generally, I would advise against using heart as it has no rate
limiting when restarting, which can lead to vicious cycles of restart.

The presence of "heart" in the riak scripts was my attempt (way back
when) to ensure that the generic Erlang scripts provided access to as
much functionality as possible. In production usage, however, I advise
against using it.

D.