Riak scenarios

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:35:43 EDT 2011

When I asked phark for such a document, he said:

So, here is what we generally caution *against* using Riak for:

1) It's not a graph database
2) Time Series apps (it's doable but not optimal)
2) Stuff that is analytics-heavy or requires a lot of adhoc queries.

It'd be nice to see examples of how other people are using Riak to build out their environment.

---
Jeremiah Peschka
Founder, Brent Ozar PLF, LLC