Riak 1.0 - what to expect?

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Thu Aug 4 14:16:02 EDT 2011

Ah, excellent news then! It would be great to have our platform on Riak 1.0
prior to our own 1.0 release, which is looking to be sometime during
September/November, so that's good to hear :-)

Is a roadmap available, or will one be available in the near future?

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
*Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator
Loom Inc.