Score for each search

Archana Bhattarai ABhattarai at sharecare.com
Thu Aug 4 15:27:29 EDT 2011

Hi Rusty,

Thanks a lot for the answer. We could get some data in the keydata  as follows:

[{"p":[43,0],"score":[5.3669048584479,1.7201627119528418]}

But couldn't exactly interpret what it's representing. I believe p is giving positional information. But why is it two dimensional when the word we searched only occurred once in the document. Does the position ignore stopword positions and just count other words? Also why are there two scores ? Isn't the score normalized ? Or am I doing something wrong to get these scores ?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Archana