NoSQL combinations - what works best?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:08:04 EDT 2011

I cant keep writing on my fucking android. It is killing me...

Outside of legacy concerns I have no idea why someone would select
memcache over redis for a new application today. Redis gives you
everything memcache does plus a boat load of omg-wtf-where-has-this-
been-all-my-life capabilities.

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com

Sent from my iPhone