NoSQL combinations - what works best?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 13:46:09 EDT 2011

Different use cases but here are a few ways I do itl:

Write:
1. Write to riak
2. Success - write to redis
3. Fail go back to 1

Write (depending on use case):
1. Write to one
2. Asychronous cron job reads from one, does some data magic, writes
to the other.

Read:
1. Fetch redis
2. Redis fail - populate redis from riak
3. Return from redis to user or do additional manipulations.

@siculars on twitter
http://siculars.posterous.com

Sent from my iPhone