NoSQL combinations - what works best?

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Tue Aug 9 13:59:40 EDT 2011

That's my understanding as well. The memcache client determines what server
to store it's data on via the hashing process, so then if that server dies,
you lose that subset of data.

*
Interesting read on Redis & clustering:

Smart clients will take persistent connections to many
nodes, will cache hashslot -> node info, and will update the
table when they receive a -MOVED error.

http://redis.io/presentation/Redis_Cluster.pdf

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
Jonathan Langevin