Anyone running Riak on FreeBSD?

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Wed Aug 10 19:22:05 EDT 2011

s/building FreeBSD on Riak/building Riak on FreeBSD/

Emails need a wiki feature ;-)

If no-one else steps forward, I'll attempt a FreeBSD build this weekend.
FreeBSD used to be my primary server OS (until Ubuntu Server won me over),
so I've got some familiarity there.*

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator