Running riak on SunOS

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Wed Aug 10 22:40:23 EDT 2011

Regarding the creation of a 'buildbot' user that shouldn't be the case, so
I'll create a task to look into it.   Sorry that the package was
misconfigured for your environment!  To be sure I check the correct thing,
you were trying to use the
BASHOriak-0.14.2-1-Solaris10-i386.pkg.gz<http://downloads.basho.com/riak/riak-0.14/BASHOriak-0.14.2-1-Solaris10-i386.pkg.gz>
package
correct?

I'm glad you got it all sorted out with Dan's help.

Thanks,
-Jared