Riak PB client fails to fetch a record out of 5 million records in a bucket.

vijayakumar forgetvijay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 06:19:16 EDT 2011

I have installed riak in 4 ec2 instances and formed a ring out of it with
default replication factor (3). I created a bucket and populated it with 5
million records. If I try to fetch a record using riak PB client (specifying
ip of particular ec2 instance), it returns empty values. But I could fetch
values for the same using riak REST api on the same ec2 instance). I am
using default bitcask for data storage.
 Am I missing any configuration?