The Riak Feature Wish List

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Fri Aug 12 14:40:34 EDT 2011

Hey All,

A bit of an unfortunate development here...

I failed to investigate Zendesk enough before launching this and it
turns out that it's not going to let us do what we need for this type
of interactive forum to work out. Specifically, there is no way to
enable people to register for an account on help.basho.com without
giving them full access to our enterprise ticketing system (which is
only given to paying customers).

So I'm going to take down the page for the moment and look for another
way to do this. Sorry about any confusion and/or hassle this may have
caused for anyone.

Also, if anyone has suggestions on how to better do this, don't be
scared to offer them up.

Mark