GET vs map reduce

Jacques whshub at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 10:12:22 EDT 2011

This begs the question, is there much efficiency to gain by creating a true
multi-get?  It seems like a number of people are trying to get the most
efficient multi-get possible.

If I remember, it was closed as a wontfix a couple years ago.  Did you guys
at Basho find that it just didn't have that much impact on performance?

Thanks,
Jacques