Riak Problem w/ Python Client "No JSON object could be decoded"

idmartin idmcraft at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:40:54 EDT 2011

Bob,

Thanks for your response,

My code is buried deep within a WSGI based website. I have copied "code for
code" from the tutorial posted with version 1.3 of the python client.

Here is a snippit of the function

	def search( self, bu, query ):

		if not self.bucket[bu].search_enabled(): #self.bucket --> riak buckets
			self.bucket[bu].enable_search()

		query = self.client.search(bu , 'david') # self.client --> riak cleint

		data = {}

		for r in query.reduce_sort().reduce_limit(5).run():

			s = r.get()

			data.append(s.get_data())

		return data