Setting up a Riak + Mongrel2 Stack

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Wed Aug 24 11:38:39 EDT 2011

I dunno about mongrel, but I know some of the guys at basho have personally
used a proxy in front of Riak (Matt Heitzenroder is one that's mentioned it
before, I've CC'd him).

My thought is that if you can find out the general configuration method of
how to set up a proxy in front of Riak (such as how it may differ from a
typical proxy, if there's any special headers you have to pass, what
settings to apply regarding caching, etc), you could then take that info to
the Mongrel community and get some specific help there for implementing the
proxy configuration with the general information you've gleamed from the
Basho guys.

<http://www.loomlearning.com/>
*Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator