Slow Riak issue

Neil Unadkat neil.genias at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:32:10 EDT 2011

Hey,
We have been testing Riak to use as our backend database, but one of the
issues that we are facing is that Riak is very slow when a call is made from
the c# sharp code.
In the code, we have used the basic Web Client class, and make a simple GET
call. It takes like 2 seconds to get one object.
We have setup a cluster which has 2 nodes on Mac mini, and one on an Ubuntu
machine.
I have tried using the .net client library mentioned on the site, but with
those i cannot even connect to the nodes.
Can anyone help?