Achieving 100% consitency

Ian Plosker ian at basho.com
Fri Aug 26 17:01:58 EDT 2011

Lukas,

Also, we don't advise that you run single node clusters. Riak is designed to be used in clusters of at least 3 nodes. You can run a multi-node cluster on a single development machine by downloading the Riak source, and running "make devrel". Take a look at the Riak Fast Track (http://wiki.basho.com/The-Riak-Fast-Track.html) for more details.

Ian Plosker
Developer Advocate
Basho Technologies