Achieving 100% consitency

Lukas Schulze info at lukas-schulze.de
Mon Aug 29 03:20:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

thank you for your answers.
I know that Riak is designed for running on distributed servers.
But what's about adding lots of data and every tuple depends on another one?
I thought that having only 1 node and disabling replications could solve my
problems of getting always the latest data from Riak.

Is there another way to achieve 100% consistency in a riak database after a
very short time?

Best regards
Lukas