Achieving 100% consitency

Jonathan Langevin jlangevin at loomlearning.com
Tue Aug 30 14:56:52 EDT 2011

Agreed, if your intention is to grow the existing single-node instance into
a multi-node cluster, then yes, that's a problem.
For our own development environment, we run a single-node instance for our
current stage of development, then once our app is more stable, we'll drop
that single-node instance and create a proper 3+ node cluster for a dev
environment that will look closer to the final production setup.

 <http://www.loomlearning.com/>
* Jonathan Langevin
Systems Administrator
Loom Inc.