RSpec using Ripple

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Mon Dec 5 09:31:12 EST 2011

Run the 'ripple:test' generator, you will get some lines added to your
spec_helper.rb (before/after hooks) and some boilerplate for configuring
the Ripple::TestServer. Then you simply need to edit the config/ripple.yml
to add the "source" key to the test environment (tell it where your local
`riak` and `riak-admin` scripts are installed).  Note that the latest test
server does support Riak 1.0 but it does not include support for secondary