Store a list of another document?

Tim Ariyeh tariyeh at softlayer.com
Wed Dec 14 11:49:18 EST 2011

If you're just interested in later finding documents you've stored, would secondary indexes be a good fit?  Is there a common property by which you'd like to load this list of documents?

http://wiki.basho.com/Secondary-Indexes.html

It gets you out of the business of managing contention for updating the list of documents, but still allows you to find them.

There is also the potential I've completely misunderstood your question.