Riak & Zotonic

Marc Worrell marc at worrell.nl
Wed Dec 14 03:55:58 EST 2011

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reaction.

From what I gathered from the Riak source code I am indeed afraid we have to go with some home-grown solution.
As we have a somewhat different structure (multiple sites with multiple data stores) I think that we keep to our home-grown Dynamo ring software.
(It is simple enough to write in Erlang...)

I will, however, borrow some code from Riak, think of stats etc.
And hope to add an adaptor where other users can plug Riak for their own data store.

What kind of C database backend did you use?

After some benchmarking we think that in our case (many more reads than writes) sqlite3, PostgreSQL and MySQL will do fine.

Groeten,

Marc