Introducing Riakkit, An(other) riak python (tiny) framework

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Fri Dec 16 02:12:20 EST 2011

Thanks, Shuhao. This looks quite useful. And I'm happy to report that
you've landed yourself a spot on the Riak wiki [1]. (Quite the honor,
btw.) Also, great work on the README and docs. Beautiful stuff.

Best -

Mark

[1] http://wiki.basho.com/Community-Developed-Libraries-and-Projects.html#Client-Libraries-and-Frameworks