Riak Java Client

Mark Wolfe mark at wolfe.id.au
Tue Feb 15 19:37:48 EST 2011

Gday

Been messing around on some personal projects which use riak with Java and
was interested to know if their was a roadmap or task list of the java
client.

Just wanted to know if there was any plans to build a new version in the
future as I would be interested in contributing.

I am currently working on a Log4J appender which writes directly to riak
(see http://github.com/wolfeidau/riak-log4j-appender ). Currently using
Netty network library to communicate with riak over HTTP as I don't need a
complete riak client, and wanted to keep my dependencies as lean as
possible.

--
Regards,

Mark Wolfe