Memory usage

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:44:58 EST 2011

You'll be constrained in the number of keys that you can store (using the bitcask backend). There's a good spreadsheet for capacity planning: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ak4OBkABJPsxdEowYXc2akxnYU9xNkJmbmZscnhaTFE&hl=en&authkey=CMHw8tYO

I don't know how well Riak would behave otherwise in an environment that tight. I'd think you'd be limited to single key lookups, but I have been wrong before.

--
Jeremiah Peschka
Microsoft SQL Server MVP