Is it possible to query a range of data in a bucket?

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:18:31 EST 2011

The closest you can come to doing such a thing is using key filters which will select some subset of keys within memory - but just by key name. Otherwise you need to do an m/r - but doing so will load more data than you want. Range requests are predicated on having sorted data and Riak does not sort data natively.

-Alexander Sicular

@siculars