riak java client 0.14 changelog?

Dan Reverri dan at basho.com
Fri Feb 4 19:29:14 EST 2011

Hi Wilson,

There is no official changelog available at the moment but you can get an
idea of the changes by reviewing the commits and files changed between the
versions:
https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/compare/riak-client-0.11.0...riak-client-0.14.0

It looks like protocol buffers was added but there is no documentation.
There is an extremely minimal test here:
https://github.com/basho/riak-java-client/blob/master/src/main/java/com/basho/riak/pbc/Test.java

Thanks,
Dan

Daniel Reverri