Removing link from children to parent object

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:51:15 EST 2011

Riak links are unidirectional and non-reciprocal. If you did not
explixitly set a link on the child to the parent then it does not
exist. If you did set links on the children then a traversal/loop will
work but remember to include the body (value) in the rewrite. Write
links + body or you lose the body.

-alexander

--
Sent from my mobile device