Riak compile error on Fedora 12 (32 bit)

Mike Stoddart stodge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 09:33:27 EST 2011

Thanks. It's an FC13 RPM so I don't know if it will work on FC12 but I'll try it tomorrow night.

Thanks
Mike

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On 12 Feb 2011 12:33 a.m., David Smith <dizzyd at basho.com> wrote:

It might not be perfect, but I spun up a VM + buildslave for fedora

and build an RPM this evening:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2596651/riak-0.14.0.18.gce2ab2c-1.fc13.i686.rpm

Maybe that works better? Or is at least functional? :)

D.

--

Dave Smith

Engineering Manager