Ripple & an attribute named 'key'

Mat Ellis mat at tecnh.com
Sat Feb 12 22:50:20 EST 2011

The point of the code is not to use a non-string ID but to generate a default. Is it 'failing' because we're attempting to override the type? The actual code in question (this is a simplification) is generating a GUID which can easily be stored as a string instead of an integer. Otherwise we'll just have to use some other term, your example is precisely what we're doing.

Thx